We are looking for an ambitious person to support our growing number of clients. You will form part of a team of professionals providing accounting, advisory and internal audit services to an array of small-to-medium sized clients operating in different sectors.
- Assisting clients in day-to-day accounting, including posting and processing of journal entries, updating receivables and payables, performing reconciliations and other substantiation procedures.
- Recording transactions, handling month end closing and preparing management accounts for clients.
- Compiling quarterly clients’ VAT returns and Income tax returns.
- Assisting during the fieldwork of clients’ internal audits.
- Assisting the advisory team, with preparation of business plans and forecasts, company valuations and other ad hoc advisory work.
Recently qualified accountant, or currently undergoing studies for the attainment of an accounting qualification.
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Well versed with MS Office, especially Excel skills
- Capable of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent team player
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous in their work, paying great attention to detail
- Highly analytical with problem-solving attitude
- Ability to handle confidential information
If you possess the required qualifications and relevant skills and experience, we would like to hear from you via email on email@example.com by not later than 15th November 2023.